The activity is another one from The Toddler's Busy Book by Trish Kuffner. It's on page 138, and it's called Jell-O Jumping. Here are the EASY instructions:
- 4 large packages of Jell-O
- baby bathtub (or any kind of tub or big bowl)
- Prepare Jell-O according to package directions. Place it in a bathtub or small basin and let your child stand in it, sit in it, run his fingers through it, or paint with it.
- take the Jell-O out of the fridge and let it warm up a little before you let your kids play in it. Ours was quite cold.
- 4 packages was oodles! If you only have one child, 2 packages will probably be fine.
- do this on a day when you have nothing to do and don't care about making a mess.
Hope you try it! It was a lot of fun!
Please feel free to share any of your favorite summertime activities. Thanks!